To instantiate our movement on the Ethereum blockchain, we have created a protest game.
You may choose to either: be an activist or be the police.
The objective of activists is to transfer our unique REIGNING EMPEROR (当今皇上) protest tokens to every active wallet on the blockchain.
The objective of the police is to delete our protest token from the blockchain by "arresting" activists. Police can remove tokens from any wallet, and stop that wallet from sending or receiving tokens, if they have 10 times as many tokens as the wallet they wish to "arrest."
Activists verified by HumanityDAO have the special ability to liberate other players from "detention camp."
The game ends when it has been played for at least 28 days and there are no tokens on the blockchain. If these two conditions are met then this contract can be forced to self-destruct, permanently removing all protest tokens from the blockchain.
HOW TO SPREAD PROTEST
1. Acquire protest tokens by sending any amount of ether to this contract. Be sure to include a high gas limit. Once the ether has been received, you'll instantly receive 8640 当今皇上 per 1 eth.
• Play for free: send 0 eth to this contract and receive 1 token.
• This token funds actual activists. All ether sent to this contract is converted into Sparkle, a redistributive currency, and given entirely to a real activist organization in China.
2. Sending 当今皇上 tokens does not deplete your wallet's balance.
• If you have 100 tokens and transfer 100 tokens then you still have 100 tokens.
3. Tokens can only be transferred to wallets that have 0 tokens.
• Your balance equals the number of tokens you've received in the first transfer made to your wallet. The only way to increase the size of your wallet later on is by buying tokens from this contract.
4. For each token that you transfer, you must wait one second before making another transfer.
• If you send 100 tokens, then you must wait 100 seconds.
5. Tokens can only be sent to wallets that have more than 0 eth.
• The goal is to send the protest tokens to real humans.
Examine the source code of this contract and you'll discover special moves, such as detainPlayer, freePlayer, goUnderground and gameOver.